BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年2月1日星期一

31/1



 


Today jarry already told me my break time 
at 2oclock
but my idiout HD suddenly change me break time
ask me lunch at 1.30
BUT
aron date me at 2 le
even argue..
i wont change v her.....
when i was house keeping...aron suddnely 
appear in my eye..
haha..
he say order the MCDONALD N wait me at there
haha...
so gud XD
but i oso late out ...2.13 juz out...
let him wait le half hour >.<
paiseh ye...
he not yet start his mcchicken..wait me together
fuiyo..
thx^^
1st time eat lunch v him
different feel
after finish ...he go to popular search some magazine
eventually 
he hav bought~~is english de..
haha....belong to my department^^
thx for he come n visit n luch v me...
merry!!

until dinner time...
my stubborn hd force me dinner at 6.00
y she never think of staff....always wan us to 迁就her
damm!!
*ALONE DINNER*
ANTI LONELY~~~
1st i think is alone de...but 
tinam say accompany me..^^yeah...lucky
norman oso can out at 6.15
hav 2 ppl accompany leh...
fortunely!!
but pity dear carmen
eat alone...
sry...
*actuali i expect eat v u.... *
dun blame me...coz all is my idiout hd false..
getting hate her!
i tel u -HD..
GO EASY ON ME

0 评论: