BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年1月30日星期六

29/1/




earlly in the morning giv my grandmun make woke up le
arggg..
betahan~~wake up early then work n study
help her do a lot of thing
housework
betahan...
feel drowsy~~~sleepy~~
y treat me like that???
let me sleep!!plz...

12,30 bath prepare to went out
watch movie~
*woohoo*
xixi...long time no watch le...
expected=)
but the different is today watched v different ppl...
watch v norman n dear
actually norman is watched already..but...
he williang to watched v us again
hahaXD

1.45 start de movie...
eventually...start@@
our *malaysia* movie!
the movie contains of love,funny art,coaporation,and family
make me realize the inportant the traditional of chinese people
this movie almost funny part..
hav a character is i really betahan
*ah lin*
look like bondan~~
middle of the part is very touch ....
make me wanna tear~~
XD
lucky  is happy ending...
this movie awersome~~~~

after finish movie
ask me go to the mines
about 6-7 oclok
but i hav tuition
so reject le~~>
went pandan indah *fajar*
shopping...nid buy some cloth for cny!!
went to
is a fashion cloth shop
but the cloth style...i felt normali...
not my taste...XD
so didn buy anything at the shop~~
suddenly find a shop...
lol ...
is my taste...keke
try some cloth....nice....
love it
actually i hav looking for a jacket
 pink n cool style
my lovely pink jacket....
yeng dao!!!
but the zip hav prooblem
make me n carmen cant buy...
damm~~
that is the onli n unique want......
how can i find the style of jacket again??
but !!!..........no choice.....
T.T SAD
Y ?Y? Y?

at nite tuition.....
YONGZ hav cal me...
but i didn pickup my hp
coz no batery...
when i want to pickup oso lost
after tutition went yamcah v casky kent coco and wei
keep fun and laughing....
i lost control again....
haha....
SRY.....ABOUT THAT...
MY FREN~~

0 评论: